Our team of scientists uses computational and theoretical methodologies to understand and address fundamental problems in materials science and engineering. Collectively, we have a broad spectrum of research interests with myriad applications. We use our understanding to design advanced materials that impact the way we live, including functional materials, smart materials, aerospace, nanostructured materials and materials for energy efficiency.
- Tulsi & Kevin Publish in the Journal of Applied PhysicsCongratulations to Tulsi & Kevin on their publication, "Ferroelectric Films on Metal Substrates: The Role of Thermal Expansion Mismatch on Dielectric, Piezoelectric, and Pyroelectric properties", in the Journal of Applied Physics for their findings on the role of metallic substrates on the functional properties of PZT solid solutions.Posted on October 7, 2019
- A New Appointment For Our PI !Congratulations to Dr. Alpay on his new appointment as Associate Dean for Research and Industrial Partnerships.Posted on August 10, 2019
- Congrats to Uche for Receiving the NOBCChE Travel AwardUche was awarded the NOBCChE Advancing Science Conference travel grantPosted on July 25, 2019
- What an Exciting Conference at Georgia Tech!!Dennis & Uche presented their research at the Machine Learning in Science and Engineering Conference at Georgia Tech.Posted on June 16, 2019
- Ce-le-brate!!What better way to end the semester, but in the company of friends and celebrating a birthday. Happy birthday Dennis!Posted on May 26, 2019